The 6th POWER WEEK ASIA
The Exclusive Meeting Place for
Power & Utility Buyers & Sellers
15–18 March 2021, Virtual Conference
The POWER WEEK ASIA is going digital!
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, POWER WEEK will be continuing our efforts to deliver both POWER WEEK ASIA and POWER WEEK AFRICA 2021 respectively. As it has always been, the safety and well-being of our delegates, speakers, sponsors, and staffs remains our highest priority. We have decided to bring POWER WEEK ASIA to you live online, so that you can stay connected with the global power sector.
Across 4 days, we will be broadcasting live interactive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and networking sessions from leading experts across the world. Join in from wherever you are online either live or watch the sessions on-demand.
Because attendance is now possible from anywhere in the world, we’re inviting more industry executives and expect more participants.
If you have any enquiries, please reach out to us at marketing (at) power-week.com
The Leading International Conference
for the Power Industry
POWER WEEK ASIA is the 5th annual international conference, designed for the power and energy industry. It provides 7 days of learning opportunities with C-level executives during a 4-day conference as the main event, plus 3 workshops and masterclasses with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights to keep ahead of the competitive market.
At POWER WEEK ASIA, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from 20+ countries around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, you will learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects. The conference features 20+ engaging sessions covering policy & regulations, global energy market outlook, fuel & electricity market, solar energy, energy storage, grid technologies, digitalisation, energy transition, energy mix optimisation, technology advancement, power generation efficiency, transmission, power plant, power projects, investment & financing, solar & wind tariffs and many more.
The 3 add-on workshops will provide even more in-depth learning opportunity on specific subjects such as Power Purchase Agreement, battery storage, renewable & clean energy etc.
Grab this chance to stay one step ahead in the industry – POWER WEEK ASIA is the most anticipated power & electricity show, not to be missed!
6 reasons why you should not miss this electricity & energy show
Past Participating Countries
Hong Kong (China)
Papua New Guinea
Trinidad & Tobago
What People Are Saying
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Learn about the latest trends in the electricity reformation in Asia and globally
- Effective ways to handle the ever growing demand growth
- Network with industry leaders from over 20+ countries
- Be inspired by stimulating presentations and problem-solving panel discussions
- Benchmark your practices with the world’s best and the region’s most admired
- Be engaged with exciting new technologies to keep you motivated and inspired this year
- Hear first hand information and learn from the best industry practitioners
- Learn more about the developments in the electricity market through case studies
- The do’s and don’ts of standing out as an IPP, NPC, Regulator, Investor or Supplier
- Adapt to the ongoing uncertainty about regulations and legislations
- Mitigating environmental impact post Cop21 / Paris Agreement
- Acquire advanced skills on the best financing techniques
- Mastering renewable & alternative energies, various power contracts & negotiations