The 6th POWER WEEK ASIA
The Exclusive Meeting Place for
Power & Utility Buyers & Sellers
9–12 November 2020, Virtual Conference
The POWER WEEK ASIA is going digital!
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, POWER WEEK will be continuing our efforts to deliver both POWER WEEK ASIA and POWER WEEK AFRICA 2020 in November respectively. As it has always been, the safety and well-being of our delegates, speakers, sponsors, and staffs remains our highest priority. We have decided to bring POWER WEEK ASIA to you live online, so that you can stay connected with the global power sector.
Across 4 days, we will be broadcasting live interactive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and networking sessions from leading experts across the world. Join in from wherever you are online either live or watch the sessions on-demand.
Because attendance is now possible from anywhere in the world, we’re inviting more industry executives and expect more participants.
If you have any enquiries, please reach out to us at marketing (at) power-week.com
The Leading International Conference
for the Power Industry
Designed for the global electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK ASIA provides 7 days of networking opportunities, consisting of 4-day conference as the focal event, 3 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on market outlook.
Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers – all at one platform. It would serve as an opportunity to engage with top industry players from around the globe. With the vast range of participants at this exclusive event, learn about the success strategies and pitfalls of well-known power projects, through our intense case studies. With valuable insights on power market economics, policy & regulations, technology transfer, environmental impacts, fuel supply sources, renewable / hydro / gas to power developments, PPAs, investment & financing, energy efficiency, smart grid, energy storage, power contracts and many more from C-level expert speakers & attendees, POWER WEEK ASIA is certainly an event not to be missed!
6 reasons why you should not miss this electricity & energy show
Past Participating Countries
Hong Kong (China)
Papua New Guinea
Trinidad & Tobago
What People Are Saying
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Learn about the latest trends in the electricity reformation in Asia and globally
- Effective ways to handle the ever growing demand growth
- Network with industry leaders from over 20+ countries
- Be inspired by stimulating presentations and problem-solving panel discussions
- Benchmark your practices with the world’s best and the region’s most admired
- Be engaged with exciting new technologies to keep you motivated and inspired this year
- Hear first hand information and learn from the best industry practitioners
- Learn more about the developments in the electricity market through case studies
- The do’s and don’ts of standing out as an IPP, NPC, Regulator, Investor or Supplier
- Adapt to the ongoing uncertainty about regulations and legislations
- Mitigating environmental impact post Cop21 / Paris Agreement
- Acquire advanced skills on the best financing techniques
- Mastering renewable & alternative energies, various power contracts & negotiations