The 3rd POWER WEEK AFRICA
The Exclusive Meeting Place for
Power & Utility Buyers & Sellers
14–18 September 2020, Johannesburg
A Note about COVID-19
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, POWER WEEK will be continuing our efforts to deliver both POWER WEEK AFRICA and POWER WEEK ASIA 2020 in September and November respectively. As it has always been, the safety and well-being of our delegates, speakers, sponsors, and staffs remains our highest priority. We will be closely monitoring the developments over the next few months and follow the guidance provided by World Health Organization (WHO) and national authorities.
Necessary steps will be taken at our events following regional advice and guidelines in maintaining a safe environment for all participants. We have taken additional measures with our hotel venue to ensure there are medical processes in place and sanitation products readily available. We will provide attendees with clear, transparent communication leading up to the event. We are optimistic that this year’s conferences will provide avenue for the sectors to come together and share learnings and ideas on ways to navigate in a world affected by the pandemic. Looking ahead, we are committed that POWER WEEK, as well as other programmes hosted by Infocus International throughout the year, will continue to be your avenue for networking and collaboration.
If you have any enquiries, please reach out to us at marketing (at) power-week.com
The Leading International Conference
for the Power Industry
POWER WEEK AFRICA is the 3rd annual international conference & summit specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, delivering a unique experience for each day of the event. You are guaranteed 5 days of premium networking opportunities that is inclusive of a 2-day main conference, 5 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
POWER WEEK AFRICA’s strength lies in the abundance of opportunities to network with C-level executives across the African electric power & energy industry ranging from regulators, national power companies, development financial institutions, investors, renewable & IPPs, government ministries, policy makers, law firms and many more. This will be your opportunity to interact with leading players of the African electric power & energy industry – all at one platform!
POWER WEEK AFRICA promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics that are critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off grid, public private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Seize this opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors in an industry that is ever-changing – POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely for you!
6 reasons why you should not miss this electricity & energy show
Past Participating Countries
What People Are Saying
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Stay up to date with the latest topics, issues and trends in the African power & energy industry
- Be informed of the impacts of climate change and measures that need to be implemented to ensure sustainability of the industry
- Find out how Africa can achieve the ‘just transition’ to renewable energy
- Acquire knowledge on successful energy efficiency strategies
- Receive the opportunity to have your questions answered first hand by our pool of experts
- Exchange experiences with C-level executives all across Africa
- Gain a firm understanding of tariffs and the implementation of cost reflective tariffs in Africa
- Be exposed to the various funding options available for power/energy infrastructure projects
- Hear from a foreign perspective on how Africa can be made attractive for investors
- Understand how Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) can be leveraged for development of projects
- Find out how off grid solutions are solving energy access issues across Africa
- Acquire intel on the viability of energy storage solutions
- Understand the impacts of digitalisation
- And so much more…