The 3rd POWER WEEK AFRICA
The Exclusive Meeting Place for
Power & Utility Buyers & Sellers
16–19 November 2020, Virtual Conference
The POWER WEEK AFRICA is going digital!
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, POWER WEEK will be continuing our efforts to deliver both POWER WEEK AFRICA and POWER WEEK ASIA 2020 in November respectively. As it has always been, the safety and well-being of our delegates, speakers, sponsors, and staffs remains our highest priority. We have decided to bring POWER WEEK AFRICA to you live online, so that you can stay connected with the global power sector.
Across 4 days, we will be broadcasting live interactive presentations, in-depth panel discussions, and networking sessions from leading experts across the world. Join in from wherever you are online either live or watch the sessions on-demand.
Because attendance is now possible from anywhere in the world, we’re inviting more industry executives and expect more participants.
If you have any enquiries, please reach out to us at marketing (at) power-week.com
The Leading International Conference
for the Power Industry
POWER WEEK AFRICA is the 3rd annual international conference & summit specially designed for the African electric power & energy industry, delivering a unique experience for each day of the event. You are guaranteed 7 days of learning opportunities inclusive of a 4-day main conference, 3 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies from a wide array of perspectives, expert opinions and unrivalled insights into the African electric power & energy market prospects.
POWER WEEK AFRICA’s strength lies in the wide-range of quality speakers across the African electric power & energy industry ranging from regulators, national power companies, development financial institutions, investors, renewable & IPPs, government ministries, policy makers, solution providers and many more. This will be your opportunity to learn from these leading players of the African electric power & energy industry – all at one platform!
POWER WEEK AFRICA promises valuable insights on a diverse range of topics critical to the African electric power & energy industry today – renewable energy, climate change & environment, energy transition, energy efficiency, funding, investment facilitation, energy access, policies & regulations, tariffs, capacity development, technology, solar, off grid, public private partnerships, energy storage, digitalisation, affordability, energy mix, private sector participation and so much more.
Seize this opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors in an industry that is ever-changing – POWER WEEK AFRICA is definitely for you!
6 reasons why you should not miss this electricity & energy show
Past Participating Countries
What People Are Saying
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Stay up to date with the latest topics, issues and trends in the African power & energy industry
- Be informed of the impacts of climate change and measures that need to be implemented to ensure sustainability of the industry
- Find out how Africa can achieve the ‘just transition’ to renewable energy
- Acquire knowledge on successful energy efficiency strategies
- Receive the opportunity to have your questions answered first hand by our pool of experts
- Exchange experiences with C-level executives all across Africa
- Gain a firm understanding of tariffs and the implementation of cost reflective tariffs in Africa
- Be exposed to the various funding options available for power/energy infrastructure projects
- Hear from a foreign perspective on how Africa can be made attractive for investors
- Understand how Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) can be leveraged for development of projects
- Find out how off grid solutions are solving energy access issues across Africa
- Acquire intel on the viability of energy storage solutions
- Understand the impacts of digitalisation
- And so much more…